For Sale 1973 New Yorker for sale

lbone

Reaction score
Contact seller
2nd owner 73 New Yorker originally sold at ham motors swift current Sask. I also have the original leather key fob.
Odo shows 81197 and based on condition has not rolled past.
Life got too busy to enjoy this beautiful cruiser and it just sits so it’s time to let someone else enjoy it.
Very original car that only had paint work done on the lowers at some unknown time but there is some rust bubbling through that I took pictures of. Trim is all in very nice condition, car has always been garaged.
I had the rad re-cored about 3 years ago and bypassed the rear heat at that time as the lines tend to fail. A/C compressor upgraded to modern sanden R134a but needs a top up of cold juice as the high pressure line shows a little weeping around the fitting.
I have the original air cleaner that I will install in the car when sold
I purchased a lot of spare parts for this car back in 2020 when it started to get difficult to get spare parts.
It will come with rear drums, shoes, front rotors, pads a pretty much complete from end re-build kit with ball joints tie rods idler arm and possibly caliper rebuild kits as well as other stuff.
Front trans seal is leaking a bit and I think the accelerator pump may have dried out from sitting but should improve with use.

Very hard to find a clean cruiser like this now especially in Canada.

Asking 11000 US or 15000 Canadian.

IMG_8712.jpeg

IMG_8714.jpeg

IMG_8715.jpeg

IMG_8716.jpeg

IMG_8717.jpeg

IMG_8718.jpeg

IMG_8719.jpeg

IMG_8720.jpeg

IMG_8721.jpeg

IMG_8722.jpeg

Last edited:
CS23T3C151737 looks fantastic. For registration reasons, I have a question: is East Saint Paul near Winnipeg (i.e., is the car titled inCanada) or in Minnesota? Thank you in advance.

Back