1973 Wheel covers I can't seem to find.

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have noticed these wheel covers on 73 New Yorkers in some movie clips and one old for sale ad. Does anyone know these wheel covers?

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.24.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.26.35 PM.png

Image 2024-07-24 at 12.34 PM.jpeg

Image 2024-07-24 at 12.34 PM (1).jpeg

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.45.15 PM.png

Last edited:
I was looking through 73 Chrysler brochures and options with out success. So it seems it is higher end Plymouth Dodge cover. Thanks.

I did indeed sell a dark green 73 Monaco 2 door that I have shown on this site in the past to Finland about 4 years ago now that had those wheel covers on it from the factory, and in the photos above, the 1972 Monaco with a Honeydew light yellow color and a pristine dark green cloth high back seats also had them. Selling the latter was the most regrettable decision I have ever made - it only had 35K original miles on it and was equipped with a T code 440 and fully optioned. To this day I can't believe I let that one go and I was never able to track down its new owner since it was one of my few sales I had done through Ebay. That was about 10 years ago now. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

There was also a dark green 73 NYB 4-door sedan that was for sale by Lakeland Lash or MJC calssic cars (both criminals) many years ago, with those same wheel covers.... similar to the green '73 above (maybe same car?) with a link and pics on this site. It's buried deep....

There was also a dark green 73 NYB 4-door sedan that was for sale by Lakeland Lash or MJC calssic cars (both criminals) many years ago, with those same wheel covers.... similar to the green '73 above (maybe same car?) with a link and pics on this site. It's buried deep....
Same car. I grabbed a wheel shot from the ad.

Back