1976 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush

Reaction score
Contact seller
Stans old New Yorker is forsale again. I'm not loving the stick and before I put an Automatic back in it maybe someone here would like to take her home. 440 4 speed 3.55 rear end.etc 8500 obo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cg8mOlk6T8c

new yorker.jpg

new yorker one 002.jpg

exhaust 2.jpg

Removing the hood scoops, the Hurst bling, and maybe the wheels to return it to a sleeper would go along way in my opinion but I'm blatently biased.

Now this may sound strange but over on the Crown Vic Forum, there's a lot of crazies like me that have put 5 and 6 speeds in their big cruisers. They want big, fast, and row your own. Here's the ticket.

Last edited:
I don't dislike the car. I'm not to fond of shifting it and to put a auto in it would just take away from it. Someone will want it when I drop the price enough.

if you offer it for 3.500$ it can be bought and parted out by some B&E-body guys :))

Carsten

From the day I decided to go full steam ahead, I knew from the first second I was gonna take it up the azz down the road...
Everyone has to with that car.

It what separates C-body lovers from regular car guys.
We go in knowing we're going to get beat up.

"I know this is going to be expensive"....My exact thoughts to myself when I was in York, Pennsylvania looking to buy my Ny'er.

"I know this is going to be expensive"....My exact thoughts to myself when I was in York, Pennsylvania looking to buy my Ny'er.

Keep those words in mind when you are looking at the others you have planned, these things are like kids.

New power steering gear installed, rearend resealed, turn signals fixed, and the horn too.!!!!!!

I have to agree if I had it I'd buy it just for the stick shift in a formal without having to do the work

The price will be 7k for now and this spring I'll have the windshield replaced and the price will go up. I would like to pickup a nice srt8 magnum but I need a place to store it so she needs to go. I was going to pickup that srt 300c and after talking to the guy I told him to hold it for a couple of hours I get a email stating that he traded in. arg!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back