NOT MINE 1977 NewYorker ebay

Seller didn´t even bother to clean her up. Very optimistic starting bid.

77ny1.jpg

77ny2.jpg

77ny3.jpg

77ny4.jpg

77ny5.jpg

This car is a fantastic find.
Gonna need a 55gal drum of elbow grease but I'm willing to bet it would look like new.
Gotta check for the AutoTemp II first then expect to replace all the rubber stuff.
Wish I was younger.

like many of you, we can see past the diirt. bet it would clean up magnificently.

seller should probably have cleaned it up/shown it running/ put its correct wheel covers on, etc at that auction ask and nearly 50% down. surely would imporove its curb appeal.

however, i dont like the storage condiitions (good thing its kinda arid out there in western Kansas) -- unimsulated, on dirt, full range of temperature changes (hard on parts - rotating assemblies, seals& gaskets, etc)

Hope it does well. could be quiite a find if a deal could be made on it.

1725899154892.png

I do have a problem with lazy *** sellers who can't do a basic clean up of their car which seems to be a growing problem. It's an old classic so hand me the money.

Leave it dirty and no one can see the dents and scratches, old used car salesman trick " will clean right up"

coniet_6 (1)

US $4,500.00
0 bids Ended
Ended: Sep 11, 2024 06:15:00 PDT

The RELIST

coniet_6 (1)

US $3,500.00
or Best Offer

And the result:
This listing was ended by the seller on Wed, Sep 11 at 3:21 PM because the item is no longer available.

First time eekBay seller with a high dollar item... eeeennnn kinda risky if you ask me.

Text from re-list AD:

You won't find one like this again! One owner have title from original owner showing they bought it with 25 miles on it! The car currently has 34,000 original miles! This car has been in my wifes family since new, it has zero rust, zero body damage and the original paint, a true barn find. It has been sitting close to 30 years. It was originally parked due to it would loose spark when warm. You will need tires to get this car out and it will need a very deep cleaning. If buyer wants to send tires ahead of pickup I can mount them and pull car out to help out. Checked to see if engine was free with socket and ratchet it moves free with no catching or binding

This just popped up on my eBay site (top of list so guess recent) don't know if old or new was just checking something else but screenshotted anyways.

10-07-24.1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham.www.ebay.com.jpg

Ah might as well re-check it.

1728316611089.png

Back