Status
Not open for further replies.

300Nutter

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine...but not bad looking....

Reduced to $2500 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue 52K Miles

00g0g_7nSVnswS2CR_600x450.jpg

Woww,, for those who would want to get one this looks like THE deal of the year.....
:thumbsup:

For the price, this is a really nice car. Never had much interest in the square body Mopars though. Too under powered.

Dave

For the price, this is a really nice car. Never had much interest in the square body Mopars though. Too under powered.

Dave
Agreed. Dad had an 80 Dippy with the 120hp 318, and I once had an 88 copcar. Both were slugs.
But I will say, the copcar was one of the smoothest-riding, nimble, and fun-to-drive cars I've ever had. Fabulous seat comfort. And it had the look, too.

With that said, I don't know if I would want an M-Fifth unless it got modified underneath.

My boss in Florida had one like it, Gold paint and vinyl roof. His had no power either, but the few times I rode with him it was butter smooth.

He was a life long NYC resident who retired to FL late in life. Could not drive for squat....he was all over the place. But he felt safe in that Chrysler!

Pedestrians and other drivers were another matter.

Fifth Avenues are great looking, comfortable, well-appointed cars. I owned an '84 and it served us very well.

They are not for tall people thought. I gave my 6'4" Accountant a ride to lunch; he barely fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back