2018 Hurricane Season... looks like the fun is begining...

What is the most important item in your hurricane survival kit?

• Beer

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Condoms

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Ammunition

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Cigarettes

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Good to hear that Will. Many down there were not so lucky. Category 4 SHISH? I witnessed what a Category 1 can do.(the eye was over us for more then 2 hourz) NO THANK YOU PLEASE, Jer ... Did the I-10 Mobile Bay tunnel fill up?

Gonna be a boom on scratch and dent sales I am thinking....
Photos show dealerships damaged by Hurricane Michael
The brightest minds on Madison Ave couldn't have come up with a better Jeep ad.

image5-1.jpg

The trouble with Micheal was how fast it moved and how fast it strengthened. I half *** noted the track days before the news, but didn't hear or see anything too concerning (other than it was in the groove run by so many Gulf storms). Since my biggest concern was the weather in my backyard, I wasn't watching closely until it got ugly forecasting.

My heart goes out to those who suffered a loss. Not getting hit by big storms for too long, there are lots of places in FL that would have heavy damage after a big hit... and a 4 is a bulldozer, it's going to get any marginal structure cleared.

No doubt this unusual system will fuel the typical European climate fanatic chicken little response that we need to shut down all capitalist activity in order to save the planet.
114151_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

No doubt this unusual system will fuel the typical European climate fanatic chicken little response that we need to shut down all capitalist activity in order to save the planet.

"It's raining barium and no one's concerned" KJ-Plyon-2015

They need a good blow to clear out all the after effects of Chernobyl now that they got that capped off for the next 50 years.

Back