WANTED 440 stock factory valve covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
well one is a 70 rt challenger , the other is my 60 d100 swept build i call ''phrank n' dodge'' . because its just old parts from other vehicles , okay on the pan . okay i thought you wanted a pan as well . the covers in this pic is what you want , and no pan ?View attachment 325272
The blue valve cover has the tube on it, right?
If so, I'd like two just like that one. I assume the blue one has the 6 holes?

i'm also posting pics for @Davea Lux it seems as he wants a pair of covers and oil pan . but you @robndi43 have first choice of covers . these pairs are close , but the one bracket on the end of that orange one .
DSC01455.JPG
DSC01456.JPG
DSC01457.JPG
DSC01458.JPG
DSC01459.JPG
DSC01460.JPG

so you want a pair of tubed rocker covers , most the ones i've got have sparkplug wire looms on them , is that okay . are do they have tobe plan ?

okay . let me see if i can pair it up . your request is two of one side .
That's what mine look like on the 413. They are reversable and interchange from side to side. I'm assuming these will work either side also. I don't need another lesson by mistake!

okay pics coming ,i was washing it abit and i think you'll want another cover than this one , its a 6 bolt type . but only as four bolt holes from the factory . i have a couple more . i'll grab one of them and see whats up . of course these are only a two year cover . i'll be back after lunch . pm

okay pics coming ,i was washing it abit and i think you'll want another cover than this one , its a 6 bolt type . but only as four bolt holes from the factory . i have a couple more . i'll grab one of them and see whats up . of course these are only a two year cover . i'll be back after lunch . pm
Still eating lunch?
Lol!

well breakfast at 9ish , i don't get out from under my tasks its about 2 to 3 . then here until 7 til 8 at least , dinner around 9ish . bed time at 12ish . up again at 6 ish . oh ya , up several times a night , pee'n . so life is good , lol . but back to covers , i found only one more plan with the tube . and went by ups got a shipping quote . the box is 7 bucks , shipping is about 30 , and the covers . i get 50 bucks a pair , but these are not a pair , its two singles . so its wrecking the pairs for use . so for this pairing of covers i want 80 bucks + the box at 7 bucks + the ups shipping at 30 bucks = 127 bucks . so here are the three that i have pick two of them .
DSC01463.JPG
DSC01464.JPG
DSC01465.JPG
DSC01466.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back