Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine, didn't see it posted in non C
@@@@@@@@ 1957 Chrysler 300 C coupe Project Car $$$$$$$$

1957 Chrysler 300 C coupe Project Car, and a Windsor tudor hardtop parts car, CALL with any question ; more pictures, NO TEXT I DON"T TEXT !!! Thanks Paul $10,500

00303_fQAZpgrrdgh_600x450.jpg
00Q0Q_ieDa8q7UhvC_600x450.jpg

Windsor parts car...not sure how many parts would be interchangeable, but there are a lot of unique features to the 300C not found in any other car.

A friend just bought a solid 57 300 . Solid, all original hes the 3rd owner ......im a tad envious

From what I can see on that Windsor....

It looks like a solid car and not a parts car.

It's a shame to see cars neglected, but to see a 300C sitting out in the weather, I find that particularly annoying. :mob:
To some people it's just old junk, to me it's THE car I wish was in my shed.

Do you remember the 300C in the Crime Story TV series?, wonder if it's still around.

Indeed, I do, but I have no idea where it is now. The second car is a 1962 Imperial Le Baron with the "sparrow strainer" tail lights.

Indeed, I do, but I have no idea where it is now. The second car is a 1962 Imperial Le Baron with the "sparrow strainer" tail lights.
That '62 LeBaron on Crime Story made quite an impression on me, I did own one just a few years ago, but nowhere in as nice condition, though they are stunning motor cars regardless of condition.

nothing to worry about.
A 300C convertible was at the time of filimng (1988-1990) already a very valuable collectible so it is still around for sure

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back