For Sale 60 Imp pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't realize that Stan. I thought the top looked lighter like silver perhaps so I guess it was the sky reflecting.

I knew it had stainless at the bottom and it was a different car. I had no idea why you had arrows pointing at the trim and the rear window of the ad ;)

Two tone paint was optional but I don't know what it looked like. That ad looked pretty good for a two tone silver and blue car

The tri-tones of the 50's badass

i233200.jpg

i233200.jpg

55 Olsmobile I guess, no idea about what movie.

56 olds 88, didnt they have a hurst edition?

Answered my own question hurst came about in 1958, so its a 55 golden anniversary

Last edited:
What C-body was in ElectraGlide in Blue.
No wait. I'm thinking Easy Rider.

Trick question..... There were no C-bodies in either film.

Ok.... I looked that one up....

I believe you were referring to the movie Mean Streets.....1972 LeBaron Imperial with power vent windows....very, very cool car!

Mean06Big.jpg

Mean07Big.jpg

Mean04Big.jpg

Stuck at a long red light, De Niro complains, "Come on with this light...what is this, a coffee and cake light over here?" As a bum endlessly washes the Imperial's windshield, Proval (at the wheel) asks De Niro facetiously, "John, you wanna keep your father away from the car, please?

Mean02Big.jpg

Overhead shot showing the length of the '72 LeBaron, especially compared to what appears to be a burnt orange Vega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back