64 chrysler 300 value 1 vert & one hardtop

Vdart

Reaction score
local cl has 2 64 300:
from ad:
64 Crystler 300. 413 wedge dual point distributer 11.1 compression from factory. Engine oil cooler. Torque flight with factory stall and upgrades. Dana 60 . This call was ordered with all k options in 64. I have a complete paperwork pkg. That shows options. I'll take offers.. car is on the trailer and clear title

hardtop is 413 with cross ram intake & carbs --supposedly all original with 66k , non running been sitting 20 + years
vert has been changed to a 440 single 4 bbl carb-- runs /drives & has fresh paint on it--
only have a picture of the vert-- wants $14k for the vert & 2.5 k for the hardtop
can someone give a range in value of these cars?
I have 0 knowledge of these type of cars & I'm going to look at them for verification-- what do I look for ? not meaning rust issues but option issues? thanks

IMG_0263.jpg

Dana 60?
Nope. Try again.
And $14k with an incorrect engine transplant? I can't see it.
Especially for a car where the window doesn't go down.

Something tells me this ain't going to work out but you HAVE to at least check them out. Good luck. And Report back with pictures.

Oh. Btw, it's not a C-body.
Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Yeah, no Dana 60 that I know of in a '64 300 unless someone swapped one in. But $2500 for the hdtp with 413/dual quads? You'd best jump on that one.

Don't confuse cross ram intakes with long ram!
I don't believe the cross ram was available on 64 Chryslers.
Anyone.
Either way, it smells.

commando one then what body style is it if not a "c" body?
is it not in the first line from the c body home page?

• Chrysler Newport, New Yorker, 300
  • 1957-1961 Dodge Coronet, D500, Polara, Seneca, Phoenix
  • 1957-1961 Plymouth Savoy, Belvedere, Fury
  • 1960-1961 Dodge Dart
  • 1962-1965 Dodge 880 Custom
  • 1965-1978 Plymouth Fury, Sport Fury, VIP, GT, ST23, Fury I, Fury II, Fury III, Gran Fury
  • 1965-1977 Chrysler Imperial (1957–1966 Imperial is a D body, but also welcome here)
  • 1966-1974 Dodge Monaco and Polara including 500
  • 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst, 1970 Newport Cordoba Spring Special, and other special models
  • 1957-1978 Chrysler
Inside you'll find a community full of dedicate

First of all welcome aboard. Most of the members here that know better have thrown in the towel regarding the above captioned bogus description. C Bodies started in 1965 however we generally welcome all Mopars here.

The CL ad the guy posted is very confusing. Does he have the original engine for the convertible, as well as the 440 transplant ? And / or is the other car with the ram engine, etc. provided as a parts car for the convertible ? I think $8 to $10K would be a generous and fair offer for both cars, if they are complete with little or no rust issues. But we need to see some more pictures.

And oh. . . Welcome to the asylum. . .

Yeah, no Dana 60 that I know of in a '64 300 unless someone swapped one in. But $2500 for the hdtp with 413/dual quads? You'd best jump on that one.

yeah like right now ... let's see what the long ram or cross ram looks like .. could be either since he put a Dana in the 300

both bring some big bucks

First of all welcome aboard. Most of the members here that know better have thrown in the towel regarding the above captioned bogus description. C Bodies started in 1965 however we generally welcome all Mopars here.

Yes, I'd love to see that 77 Imperial...LOL.

Don't confuse cross ram intakes with long ram!
I don't believe the cross ram was available on 64 Chryslers.
Anyone.

This is a good example of marketing cars with little and/or incorrect knowledge about them.
No Dana 60's, ram induction confused with cross ram. etc.
I don't think he is trying to be deceptive. just doesn't know. At least he came here, to a forum that can help with the facts.
The 62 through 64 Mopars were never really assigned a designation, like forward look, (55-61), or C body, 1965 through 78 full sized Mopars. But we love and welcome them here

:sSig_greetingsthor: ............ :welcome:

I love them. Would to kill to have one. Nothing wrong with lumping them in with all full size RWD Chryslers.
Just don't call them C-bodies cuz they are not.
Don't call a 383 in a Dodge a Commando V8.
Don't call a Fury Roman Numeral III a Fury one hundred eleven.
Fingernails on chalkboard...

I would describe us as a group of car enthusiasts and pretty much all cars except the very popular and highly sought after A's, B's, and E's.

I think he means 25k not 2,500 its worth 25k with every option and the cross ram.

thanks guys will go look Friday at both cars, I have been on the abody site for years & one day hope to drive my 69 dart again.
The owner is a real wheeler dealer/talker --never no what might be there .

thanks guys will go look Friday at both cars, I have been on the abody site for years & one day hope to drive my 69 dart again.
The owner is a real wheeler dealer/talker --never no what might be there .

Go armed with a digital camera and take as many pictures as you can, The metal code tag under the hood would be of great help.

Back