64 chrysler 300 value 1 vert & one hardtop

It sounds like the original 413 and cross rams are gone and replaced with a 440 4bbl.

They are both 413 cars according to what's posted above Will

.. vert changed not the hard top

hardtop is 413 with cross ram intake & carbs --supposedly all original with 66k , non running been sitting 20 + years

vert has been changed to a 440 single 4 bbl carb-- runs /drives & has fresh paint on it--

went & looked-- not what the seller stated-- it is a field find 64 car-- with an 8 3/4 rear & 4bbl, they are taking the good/straight parts from this car & applying it to the vert. The vert would have been much better to sell before paint/body work . Very straight minimal rust & the interior is nice. put a top on it & buff out the paint that thing was good for years!!! I did get to see the 1k re-chromed front bumper, will post a few pics later.

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/4817452140.html
http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/4817370683.html
those are the ads listed-- I stumbled on the hardtop ad not knowing about the vert ad.
Basically ,the seller inherited these-- is a fast talking deal making kind-of guy.
The body shop was very down to earth & stated as much about the seller-, the plan is to repaint it white(not sure of specific color) put the best pieces of trim from the hardtop on the Vert, put a new top on & the re-chromed bumpers.
They showed me the 1 re-chromed bumper cost them right at $1,000 for it.
Shop owner is 70 + years old very realistic on pricing & is just working with the owner.
The car runs & drives great, no unusual motor noises.
that's the story Both cars could be cool-- the hardtop is straight but is a bench seat car.

Wow...terrible adds. So set me straight, neither are letter cars, even though the one add says it was ordered with all of the K options?

nope- he should have buffed out the vert --put a good top on it -- it would have sold quickly-- he will be upside down when the done with the paint work-- will have around 10k in paint/chrome work-- right at what car is worth maybe a bit more..

Back