65 300-L in Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a beauty! I can't say I recall seeing a console and shifter like that one. Rock solid NW car and not surprised I'd has no a/c.

Top of the market price but very nice looking car. You just gotta love bucket console interior. The instrument cluster on those cars is special.

That's a beauty! I can't say I recall seeing a console and shifter like that one. Rock solid NW car and not surprised I'd has no a/c.

It's the same as mine. Maybe you are confusing the heel pad on the carpet as part of the shifter.

BTW, that is the wrong carpet for an "L". It should have ribbed inserts on the driver and passenger sides as seen in the pic below; no heel pad.

No, I'm just not familiar with these consoles. I guess I've just not seen enough of them to be easily recognizable. Now that I've seen this one and you've refreshed my memory with yours and added that amazing 4 spd example, it will not be unfamiliar to me again, thanks!

I think all the mid 60s consoles where cool the everything started going away from hard materials cause of crash results nothing pokey or sharp

BTW how come some with medallion in arm rest and some without?

Last edited:
I think all the mid 60s consoles where cool the everything started going away from hard materials cause of crash results nothing pokey or sharp

BTW how come some with medallion in arm rest and some without?

The medallion on the console door/arm rest was exclusive to the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back