WANTED 65-68 Station wagon interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardenGnostic

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for 65-68 Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge station wagon interior parts - rear wagon deck panels, deck carpeting and headliner are needed, as well as 68 Newport or New Yorker sedan door panels.

I also have 67-68 Chrysler parts for trade or sale - around 40 cars are available, 440 engines, etc...

Please call Frederick Preston, 410-438-2895.

B72BA2D4-17D0-4083-92BE-48FE0016818C.jpeg
From a 66 New Yorker wagon

I’m willing to make molds of the rear panels for duplication but the few that still exist are too brittle to uninstall without cracking. I’m considering custom fiberglass work.

Any 4 door sedans of those years will interchange with the wagons innards, seats + door panels. As for the head liners. One guy on the planet up in Minnesota goes by Mopar Mel in the car circles. For the 5 card board panels? ??? $150 per each fifteen yearz ago and $100 for each of the Mylar strips that hold them in place. I chose to buy "off white rattlesnake" headliner and used the front 3 bows X2 from two 4 door sedans and payed an interior installer to do the rest of the fabing and install.(The back three bows are shorter because the sedan roofs get narrower after the front three and the wagons don't) Comez out about 1K either way so pick your poison. Personally I like the real headliner better then the cardboard panels. Go forth and spend lol, Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back