65 fury sport convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, well looks like I might have to down size and sell my beloved convert...it has a 383, with mild cam and 906 440 heads, electric ign, 727 trans with a 3.55 surgrip out back...the new exhaust sounds great when she's running down the street... I just put powerjection on her...looks like a carb but you get EFI MPG, the top is in good shape and go's up and down no issues...the windows all work, a little slow but still moves up and down and keeps the water out...she has a straight body with 0 rust...paint is a little faded with some custom ghost flames up front...tires in good shape...inter is in great shape but a little faded from the sun...it's a convert what do you expect...looking to get 9K...I just spent 1100 on redoing the brakes and power booster...3500 in the EFI...I have the duel set up that came off the car I can throw in on the deal if I get my asking price...intake with 350 or 400 carbs...I can send more pic's upon request from my phone...858-220-2105

tony

car2.jpg

carb2.jpg

car3.jpg

so is my price to high? or just a slow market right now? any "sound" advice would be appreciated

Yep...... A little high for that car. Needs paint & interior, The money spent on the EFI dosen't make it worth any more then a original setup.
It would be a great core to restore, but as it is ........ $2500.00

Sorry .... C body Mopars just don't market well when modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back