NOT MINE 67 Imperial Crown Coupe Palm Springs $8000

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
1967 Chrysler Imperial · Crown coupe Price just reduced from $11K to $8K. Looks like a good deal to me.
67imp1.jpg
67imp2.jpg
67imp3.jpg
67imp4.jpg
67imp5.jpg
67imp6.jpg

I love it too.
Two things bother me about car ads, firstly blokes who don't vacuum the interior. Easily the cheapest thing you can do to improve it. Secondly, poor photos. I am not sure what the state of the paint is (looks quite matt). I think that those 2 things make it difficult to sell a car. Pit as it is such a nice one too.

I love it too.
Two things bother me about car ads, firstly blokes who don't vacuum the interior. Easily the cheapest thing you can do to improve it. Secondly, poor photos. I am not sure what the state of the paint is (looks quite matt). I think that those 2 things make it difficult to sell a car. Pit as it is such a nice one too.
If it were shiny and had a clean rug he could probably get 10k quite easily so the best thing for you to do would be to send someone local to inspect it for you. Me personally I’d rather get a nice deal on an “as is” car and do the spiffing myself.
And it’s matte, mate.:poke::lol:

If it were shiny and had a clean rug he could probably get 10k quite easily so the best thing for you to do would be to send someone local to inspect it for you. Me personally I’d rather get a nice deal on an “as is” car and do the spiffing myself.
And it’s matte, mate.:poke::lol:
Matte. Of course it is matte. the shame:eek:

Sound advice though Matt, mate

Those front seats have been reupholstered and they don’t look half bad in the pics. I usually can’t get past the sight of these seats when they’ve been redone.

I love it too.
Same… it’s as if you want us to think you never take care of it. Not even when you go to sell it.

Yeah Matt but you'll keep vacuuming until you're sitting on seat springs.
It’ll take a looong time. Take my word for it. Mine has been leaving foam dust on the floor for about 30k miles and I’m not sitting on springs just yet. :lol:

It’ll take a looong time. Take my word for it. Mine has been leaving foam dust on the floor for about 30k miles and I’m not sitting on springs just yet. :lol:
It took three months for me, but in sure they were dusty before I ever saw the car.

Back