For Sale 67 Newport Fast Top Turquoise/White, OZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 CHRYSLER NEWPORT COUPE. 383 MOPAR MUSCLE.!!

1967-chrysler-newport-coupe-383-mopar-muscle-13882-2.jpg
1967-chrysler-newport-coupe-383-mopar-muscle-13882-3.jpg
1967-chrysler-newport-coupe-383-mopar-muscle-13882-1.jpg

1967 CHRYSLER NEWPORT COUPE. 383 MOPAR MUSCLE.!!

CHRYSLER NEWPORT COUPE. 383 MOPAR MUSCLE.!!
AU $22,990.00
$17,600.00 U.S.

67 CHRYSLER NEWPORT COUPE. VERY NICELY PRESENTED. 383 MOPAR MUSCLE AUTO TRANSMISSION. WHITE BUCKETS SEATS. NEW RIMS AND TYRES. NEW INTERIOR. PAINT IS NICE HAS FEW CHIPS. OVERALL PRESENTATION IS GOOD. CAR RUNS ABD DRIVES GREAT .LOCTAED IN NEWCASTLE NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. SELLING UNREGISTERED WITH IMPORT APPROVAL. PAY BY BANK CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFER OR CASH ONLY. ALL QUESTIONS THROUGH EBAY PLEASE. CAN ASSIST WITH GETTING QUOTES FOR DELIVERY
Also published at eBay.com.au

Seen this one somewhere before, methinks...
thinking.gif

a1.jpg

Very familiar! Did you sell overseas? I don't remember.

It was called Butterbeer or something right????

In all seriousness Bittersweet seems to be enjoying the climate down under. When she runs does the engine rotate in the opposite direction?

$17,600.00 U.S.
:BangHead:
Also a 3 star customer rating, whatever that means.

Buy it bring her home you will be a hero on this board!
:thumbsup:
Brother, had I not blown my wad on the Monaco (and somehow had 4 times the amount I spent on it) she'd be home already.
Actually, had I grown a pair when Commando first put it up, she'd have never left...

Is this Car just going to get passed off the rest of it's life by people who just see it as a Way to make money then Realize Profit and Cbodys Don't know eachother? A lot of People equate Anything & everything that is Old/Antique, Has to Be worth Money. I can go outside and Find a Rock from 10 Million years ago, Doesn't mean it will Sell. More Pawn stars, Fast n Loud, Barrett Jackson Mindset.

Sorry for Ranting, Stan. I mean no Disrespect towards you or Bittersweet. Lack of appreciation for these cars is always Sad for me too see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back