WANTED 67 Sport Fury tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Dan

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need a full set of 67 Sport Fury tail light lenses. Anybody seen any around? I'm looking for very good ones unless someone knows of a way to recondition old ones. This is a resto mod so they don't have to be the real deal.
Send me an email,
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
:sSig_greetingsthor: ......... :welcome:

I need a full set of 67 Sport Fury tail light lenses. Anybody seen any around? I'm looking for very good ones unless someone knows of a way to recondition old ones. This is a resto mod so they don't have to be the real deal.
Send me an email,
Thanks.

Welcome to the show! ! 67 fury taillights are tough to find in good condition. They don't make reproductions of them....

I can get you a set, will have to see what shape they are in, could have minor cracks not sure, they are at my cottage , will be going there in two weeks. What can you pay for them?
Thanks John

I can get you a set, will have to see what shape they are in, could have minor cracks not sure, they are at my cottage , will be going there in two weeks. What can you pay for them?
Thanks John
WARNING......WARNING ...............WILL ROBINSON:eek:ops:

Thanks John

I already have cracks, I can refinish but no cracks. I can pay what they're worth based on condition.

IF you have more than a set without cracks Im game too!:eek:ccasion14:
Dan do you drive yours around show low? Im in Tucson

I've driven it a couple times around town, but we decided to move back to Tucson so I've garaged it for now until I can get my son to come up here and pick it up for me. So the project is on hold for now. Searching Tucson East side for a place with a big garage (there aren't many in our price range, I may have to build one). Maybe we can get together when I get down there.
Anybody wanna buy a vacation cabin in the White Mountains?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back