68 300 conv. parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also looking for rear ashtrays for a 68 fury convert

Also looking for rear ashtrays for a 68 fury convert
I believe my 300 conv. rear ashtrays are the same as a Fury. I'll check a catalog to confirm. Not perfect- a little pitting. I'll take pix and email if you like. My email is barry318@hotmail.com The rear speaker bezel I have has a 300 nameplate on it. I'll check to see if it is removeable and send pix of that also to see if you can use it. What's your email? Barry

I'm interested in the 300 rear speaker bezel for my 300 ragtop if it won't work for the Fury

Pat

I'm interested in the 300 rear speaker bezel for my 300 ragtop if it won't work for the Fury

Pat
What's your email? I'll send pix. What's wrong with yours? I was looking at your pix of your 300. Nice! I've got brand new NOS cornering lamps if you need anything like that. Need anything in glovebox (plastic doors/drink holders?) or ashtray? I'd replaced mine when they were still available from Mopar & are ine good shape. Also rear markers, louvres, & some nameplates were replaced then. Barry

Last edited:
1968 300 Parts

Hello Barry,

I am in the process of trying to put together an 68 Convertible. A bunch of the exterior chrome bits are pretty chewed up, and I could use some odds and ends. Do you still have the car?

Best Regards,

Preston

300 parts

Hello Barry,

I am in the process of trying to put together an 68 Convertible. A bunch of the exterior chrome bits are pretty chewed up, and I could use some odds and ends. Do you still have the car?

Best Regards,

Preston
Yes, still have it. Contact me by email as I don't check this site as often. My email address is barry318@hotmail.com The only exterior chrome missing are the front wheel opening mouldings which were already sold. Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back