For Sale 68 300 convertible parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hap

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone ,
I'm new here and not sure if I'm doing this right .
I sold my 68 300 convertible and the guy didn't want all the extra stuff I had for it , wondering if I can post it here for sale .
I have a set of doors that are rust free and complete with glass , regulators and power motors that work . A set of convertible bows with the motor , cylinders and lines that work , dash , trunlid , fender skirts and lots of other misc items . I'd take $1200 for everything I have if anyone is interested . Thanks , Hap.

Not interested in the whole lot, but could use individual parts. I need fender skirts, for instance.

I can split things up if needed , just thought it would be easier as a lot . What else would you be interested in ?

Sorry , I can't help you with the fenders , IlI' look to see if I still have door sills . I've got the majority of the trim tucked away in the barn .

I found the fender skirts , no luck on the sill plates .
IMG_20190101_112631978.jpg

I suppose that the bottom two trim pieces on one of them are gone forever?

I think I have 1 of the 2 in a box with a bunch of other stuff for it , I'll have to do some more digging .

Ok, thanks. I think I will have a hard time finding those if you do not have them.

I'll look for them , Im pretty sure I have one . Let me know if you're still interested if you don't find a set .

@Hap If you have a crash pad in good condition, I'd be interested in the color, condition, and how much you're looking to get for it.

@Hap If you have a crash pad in good condition, I'd be interested in the color, condition, and how much you're looking to get for it.
I have the complete dash that is black . IlI' get it dug out of the barn and get pics for you . I have quite a few other things for it if you'd be interested . Make me an offer .

I have the complete dash that is black . IlI' get it dug out of the barn and get pics for you . I have quite a few other things for it if you'd be interested . Make me an offer .
I wouldn't know what it's worth without asking around here, and would definitely have to see the condtion.

Ok , the last time I looked at it , there weren't any blemishes in it . I just got home from work . I'll try to get it out tomorrow and get a few pictures of it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back