68 Fury lll engine, headlight wiring harness.

khaley71

Reaction score
Are the engine harness and the headlight harness two separate harness on a 68 Fury? Or are they all one harness? My Fury didn’t have any under hood harness when I bought it. So I’m trying to sort that out now. Thanks for any help.

the engine stuff comes off the bulkhead plug and goes to the right across the firewall ...the headlight stuff runs down the left fender to the front of the car...think they both come off the same plug but not sure...have to go down to the car and check...top plug is wipers, maybe middle is engine compartment and bottom is rear of car? a wiring diagram will confirm it...you can find one on MyMopar.com...got people coming over any minute so might not be able to check it out till tomorrow

Last edited:
the engine stuff comes off the bulkhead plug and goes to the right across the firewall ...the headlight stuff runs down the left fender to the front of the car...think they both come off the same plug but not sure...have to go down to the car and check...top plug is wipers, maybe middle is engine compartment and bottom is rear of car? a wiring diagram will confirm it...you can find one on MyMopar.com...got people coming over any minute so might not be able to check it out till tomorrow
Thank you, I will look at the site you suggested for the wiring diagram. I ordered a factory service manual but it has yet to arrive.

sorry yesterday was hectic...the engine stuff basically comes off the middle plug and the headlight stuff comes off the bottom one...but they're all taped together right above the bulkhead plug so i guess they'd be considered one harness

Back