For Sale 68 Town &Country for sale in the UK, not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
This came up for sale on ebay today, never seen one here before, seems to be in very good condition.

American Classic.Chrysler Town &Country1968.Station wagon.7.2 big blockV8.9 seat | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l160.jpg

s-l16.jpg

Quite the "yank tank" wagon, too. If my "fleet" weren't already at capacity, I'd be trying to repatriate this one. Town & Country wagons came standard with disc brakes. Wonder what condition those are in on this wagon? It DOES have the correct'68 disc brake wheel covers........

Last edited:
No the 68 T/C did not come standard with disc brakes....power brakes most likely, but not default disc. My 68 T/C wagon was power drum until I did the 73 disc conversion. ;)

Beautiful wagon regardless!! Wonder if the spot light was factory or dealer installed?

I must have had it mixed up with the '67's, regardless, great to see one of these. Great to have for a large English estate in the country - maybe that's what the spotlight was for! Hope it finds a good home, maybe with our member in Scotland?

I must have had it mixed up with the '67's, regardless, great to see one of these. Great to have for a large English estate in the country - maybe that's what the spotlight was for! Hope it finds a good home, maybe with our member in Scotland?

Not coming to Scotland I'm afraid, I drive an E Class wagon(Estate) everyday so no need for another. It does look super nice though !

A very nice car to be sure. For the record, unless I am mistaken, disc brakes were only optional on all Mopars that offered them from 65 - 68. I may be wrong, but I believe they were optional up to 72 depending on engine/intended duty choice, I.E. trailer tow. AFAIK, they became standard in 73.

A very nice car to be sure. For the record, unless I am mistaken, disc brakes were only optional on all Mopars that offered them from 65 - 68. I may be wrong, but I believe they were optional up to 72 depending on engine/intended duty choice, I.E. trailer tow. AFAIK, they became standard in 73.

Not trying to step or your toes Ross :stop:, but front disc brakes became standard equipment on Imperials for the 1967 model year and up.

From 67 Imperials had front discs as standard, Chryslers got them in 71 and all Dodges and Plymouth got them as standard for the first time in 73.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back