69 300 hubcaps

To my knowledge, all the cars were sprayed stripped then as it went thru the lines, someone's job was the spray inside the front end and the cowl etc with black paint. It was not taped up so there was always some over spray getting on the color parts under the hood.

To my knowledge, all the cars were sprayed stripped then as it went thru the lines, someone's job was the spray inside the front end and the cowl etc with black paint. It was not taped up so there was always some over spray getting on the color parts under the hood.
I had my fender wells out so I went ahead and renewed the black paint on the steel wells and everything behind the grill area.

I had my fender wells out so I went ahead and renewed the black paint on the steel wells and everything behind the grill area.
PS; you know that's my original car you're driving haha. Had to get rid of mine in 74 when I got shipped overseas. It looked just like yours.

Thanks for the paint info- you know I thought of that when you brought it up before- the guy I bought it from bought it out of an auction in Tennessee. But I think you said yours came with a white top. So I went to the build sheet and this one came with a black

IMG_7356.jpeg

There is guy in Connecticut I who has one same color with a white too - too bad you can’t come up with any #s on your old car…

Back