For Sale 69-71 tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody doesnt need it, ill buy it complete (if you are willing to ship it, of course) and take it off your hands.

Offer will stand as long as you want.

-Mario

Wish you were closer. Know anyone near you heading to Carlisle PA in a few weeks?

I bet it'd sell at Carlisle Will, don't you think?

I bet it'd sell at Carlisle Will, don't you think?

It might, but it's big and heavy and I don't want to make a round trip with it. I would bring it for a confirmed sale.
It's complete, (minus trim panel and lights), worked well on my car but is disassembled now. I'm thinking it's worth about $200.00.
I'm also bringing the "Custom suburban" trim panel and all the lighting fixtures, which were mostly all NOS when I put them on the car last June.

I also have a bump shop quality rechrome suburban rear bumper with steps that were rechromed with new rubber just a year ago. Good driver quality.
DSC02848.JPG

I'll have some good C body and suburban stuff at my vendor space. (row P 134/135/136). As well as some cold long neck Corona's to help discussion.

I'll be by to check out your parts. When are you setting up?

Planning on a Wednesday afternoon/evening arrival. I'll set up my camper and cook tent first, go do my grocery shopping and won't leave the fair grounds after that. Thurs AM will start unloading boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back