WANTED 69 ignition plug

Rustyrodknocker

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a friend in need of a ignition switch plug for his 69 imperial his has been cooked in the past. If you have one please let me know. This of course is a left hand dash mount switch being a 69
Thank you.

Last edited:
Your terminology doesn’t agree with the knowledge of this group, a picture of the part in question or a different description would help.

Alan

Can you be any more vague? Would you possibly be looking for the wiring harness female plug that plugs onto the ignition switch?

Can you be any more vague? Would you possibly be looking for the wiring harness female plug that plugs onto the ignition switch?
Do you need a part number from Hamtramck to understand it? You seem to get it but for those that don't understand, please don't waste your time trying to help a fool.

Keep in mind that the post was edited from its original posting.

Alan
Yes it was edited and I acknowledge my lack of identifying it as the switch plug. Error on my part. This of course was hours before being asked if I could be any more vague.

That may have been a jab I believe it was. For those that do not understand what an ignition switch plug is, to which there is not a thing wrong with that, I am not asking for their help. The folks that have parts cars and would consider getting under the dash to remove a plug for a guy... know exactly what it is.

I am asking the group for help, to simply help a friend. I am not looking for a poke in the eye.

Back