NOT MINE 69 Polara Convertible

Polara_500_Jr

Reaction score
Car looks pretty incredible condition. Only a few hours from here too!

1719510485368.jpeg

1719510497550.jpeg
1719510528286.jpeg

JEEZES H. MURPHY!
That's an eye catcher.
I wonder if it holds up to an actual event touchy feely inspection.

This is likely the 4th thread on it.
It's dropped 13 grand in price. There's gotta be something wrong with it. I e mailed them, just to open the door to a phone call. The reply was, come test drive it.

Ok.

Wonder if I can tel the wife we're going for a nice scenic drive and check it out...... but I can't add a car any time soon... I still have a 65 convertible to finish

This is likely the 4th thread on it.
It's dropped 13 grand in price. There's gotta be something wrong with it. I e mailed them, just to open the door to a phone call. The reply was, come test drive it.

Ok.
If you're seriously interested.... I could maybe take a drive up to check it out. a bit over 4 hours each way, but a beautiful drive! May be someone closer as well, I think the Minneapolis crew may only be 2ish hours from it.

I strongly considered it. I felt confident my 70 would be released from her captor so I held off pursuing this one. I'm a sucker for a white interior. I'd really like to know more about it but I am not willing to put anyone out for it.

I strongly considered it. I felt confident my 70 would be released from her captor so I held off pursuing this one. I'm a sucker for a white interior. I'd really like to know more about it but I am not willing to put anyone out for it.
May not matter..... It just disappeared from their site.

Back