For Sale 70 Polara convertible and 67 Chrysler Newport for sale

polaratherapy

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone,

It is with great sadness to inform you that Mrs. Polaratherapy has passed away less than 3 months ago and that my participation on this site has dwindled.
That being said, I am in a position where our 150 acre farm is simply too much for one persone, so everything is for sale, including the classic cars.

I am putting a price of $15,000 canadian on both cars as required by the forum or best offer, and open to offers.
I am posting here first, so open for questions.
Both cars come with a multitude of parts that go with the car in question.
They are both on the road and love driving them, however I will not be able to take them with me.
So if anyone in here is interested, let me know.
IMG_3589.JPG

Tony

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3283.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

IMG_3580.JPG

Please accept my belated but most sincere condolences. I am truly sorry for your loss: n nothing can make up for it. Selfishly, I am also very sorry to see you sell those cars because, in your relatively short time here, you have contributed a lot to the site -- information, wits, and perspectives.

Best wishes with the sale of your farm, your Newport, and DL27G0D127970 -- I truly hope that we see you again, on your own schedule.

Sorry you lost your wife. I have been married 31 years, I can't imagine anything more heart breaking.
Selling and moving on top of that is a lot for a man to bear.
Wishing you strength in this difficult time. Ben

Hello everyone,

It is with great sadness to inform you that Mrs. Polaratherapy has passed away less than 3 months ago and that my participation on this site has dwindled.
That being said, I am in a position where our 150 acre farm is simply too much for one persone, so everything is for sale, including the classic cars.

I am putting a price of $15,000 canadian on both cars as required by the forum or best offer, and open to offers.
I am posting here first, so open for questions.
Both cars come with a multitude of parts that go with the car in question.
They are both on the road and love driving them, however I will not be able to take them with me.
So if anyone in here is interested, let me know.View attachment 671295

Tony

View attachment 671301

View attachment 671302

View attachment 671303

View attachment 671304

View attachment 671305
so sorry to hear about your loss - as much as we love these cars, they dont hold a candle to our loves ones. wishing you all the best - c

Back