70 Sport fury GT ...V code black/ orange /orange

Did you get the car from a junkyard? In one of the pic's it looks like there is a car on top of it, just like the stack them in some yards. Great save none the less. Look forward to following along.

We're all the V code GT's sequential builds on the assembly line?

Did you get the car from a junkyard? In one of the pic's it looks like there is a car on top of it, just like the stack them in some yards. Great save none the less. Look forward to following along.

yes it had another car on its roof..

We're all the V code GT's sequential builds on the assembly line?

none were sequential as far as we know... my 2 black ones were 150 cars apart on the sequence they came down the line... closest i know of..

IMG_4586.JPG
That's a really interesting 6BBL manifold Dan.

Someone put a lot of work into it.

What's the story on that?

I love the Orange interior, particularly against the Black paint. When I look at the side profile photo in post seven I see what appears to be a larger C pillar (by my eye) than the other models pictured. Almost like it's the formal? or concave back window model with a "regular" window. Is this just me? Serious props to saving one of the rarest C's ever. Normally I would say "cereal" however this is serious.

I love the Orange interior, particularly against the Black paint. When I look at the side profile photo in post seven I see what appears to be a larger C pillar (by my eye) than the other models pictured. Almost like it's the formal? or concave back window model with a "regular" window. Is this just me? Serious props to saving one of the rarest C's ever. Normally I would say "cereal" however this is serious.

Read post nr 8.........it,s a clone GT but they used the wrong body style for it..

Read post nr 8.........it,s a clone GT but they used the wrong body style for it..

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I was going by the text in post seven. It sounded as if those were pictures of the thread starting car. I figured something was awry. That seems like alot of work. Particularly when it's a "clone" yet doesn't look like the real deal.

At least the builder is cleared of any forgery Claims. :D

View attachment 143516 That's a really interesting 6BBL manifold Dan.

Someone put a lot of work into it.

What's the story on that?

no idea...suspect it was for keeping it cooler... not sure it will even be usable until i can bolt it down onto an engine...surely its gonna need some squaring up after being welded on.. just thought it was unusual enuf to try and put it on my car...

Back