'72 Dodge Monaco ex-squad FS on Facebook

If I were in the market I’d rather have @robios car and just maintain, repair, preserve, and enjoy it.

This one is a real looker though. I’m just not into the totally correctly equipped cars.

Well that’s an exaggeration on this one. Outside the spot I just see the radar equipment so I’d take it.

:rofl:

If I were in the market I’d rather have @robios car and just maintain, repair, preserve, and enjoy it.

This one is a real looker though. I’m just not into the totally correctly equipped cars.

I'd prefer the original condition of the Colorado Fury.
The 71 Polara that went to Michel and Wyatt (not sure who the rightful owner is) was the right candidate for me, I had to pass.. I'd prefer that car over the others.

I'd prefer the original condition of the Colorado Fury.
The 71 Polara that went to Michel and Wyatt (not sure who the rightful owner is) was the right candidate for me, I had to pass.. I'd prefer that car over the others.

yeah that’s a beaut ! That car Aidan sold Ailar is cool too. I really like the CO 71 Fury car though.

Lots of nice Police cars lately.

Who has the car that the body man was stripping down to original paint though. Miss the updates on that one.

Back