Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaFuse

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wow! Gorgeous car.
1972 Chrysler New Yorker BROUGHM | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Starting bid 12,000.00. This should be interesting. No doubt a nice car.

Amazing car ....how it has survived 45 years in this condition is simply outstanding!

Hmmm, looks like overspray on the left inner and cowl vent cover. C post medallions are missing the inserts and the insert on the deck lid lock cover looks horrid. Kinda reminds me of a 69 GTX we purchased back in the mid 90's. It was a beautiful original paint one owner car in NC. I remarked.. this car is in amazing shape for 75K miles. The owner smiled and said; son this car has 175,000 miles on it ! It was cherry. Nobody but the one gentleman had ever driven the car. An hour later we were
beating on that poor GTX...brought it back to Canada and flipped it. It went 14.01 at Dragway Park Cayuga with that many miles on it!

Last edited:
good eye ,,I never would have guessed

While I cannot explain the blotchy paint/overspray in that one area, I do not think the plastic cowl has overspray - rather some reflections of the paint in a couple photos. One photo shows it is black. Other aspects of the car indicate it is 3K miles that are very hard to fake. I would want to know why the NOS exhaust system? And it is not a 440 HP engine.

The storage of this car was the trick to preserving it.

Good job!

Man, I can't wait to see it with a set of Dubs and 22's, Bling !!

you know I'm kidding,,,

Last edited:
While I cannot explain the blotchy paint/overspray in that one area, I do not think the plastic cowl has overspray - rather some reflections of the paint in a couple photos. One photo shows it is black. Other aspects of the car indicate it is 3K miles that are very hard to fake. I would want to know why the NOS exhaust system? And it is not a 440 HP engine.

If low miles why the wrong radiator cap? Why the wrong hose clamp. Why the black electrical tape around the + battery cable? Why the zero not centered on odometer? Thought I'd chime in with what I saw.

He says it has 3,900 actual miles, but there is another 100,000 real ones to go with it. I think people are idiots to try and sell a car this way. There is no way someone bought a 4 door Nyer not to drive it.

Looks like a nice car but don't try and sell it for something it is not. Guess he is hoping for someone to buy it only on his word.

The blue with black top is a great combo. Blue with white top below for contrast ( car sold on eBay twice last month, and final price paid out of auction <$7k was told by seller ... Car had issues).

Are the miles legit? Without documentation it is a guess. But from the pics looks remarkably clean.

image.jpeg

In the listing Q&A, he says reserve is 15k Firm!
No sense in even trying to start a sensible dialog with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back