72 Plymouth Suburban Wagon

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ran across this gem during one of my travels....was in pretty decent shape and ran really good.....400 4bbl, everything worked....guy wanted 3K for it if I recall correctly....but he had no space for it (it was at someone else garage), and he was really sweating that. I don't know if its still there but if anyone's interested in investigating further I can point you in the right direction. Located in Philadelphia area.

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 22.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 09.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 10.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 12.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 13.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 15.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 18.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 19.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 21.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 06.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 22.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 21.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 19.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 18.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 15.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 13.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 12.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 10.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 09.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 06.jpg

Looks like a solid wagon.

I was SERIOUSLY thinking about buying it, I thought it was really cool plus had a big bloc. Although the guy was asking 3K....he had no place for it (lived in a row home)...was the grandparents car....grandpa died, he got it. Anyways my wife said some choice words for it when I tried to "softly" tried to push the car on her and that was the end of that.

I was SERIOUSLY thinking about buying it, I thought it was really cool plus had a big bloc. Although the guy was asking 3K....he had no place for it (lived in a row home)...was the grandparents car....grandpa died, he got it. Anyways my wife said some choice words for it when I tried to "softly" tried to push the car on her and that was the end of that.

I would be happy with a 318 wagon.

Well Gary??????? I have bank out. :thinker: :waiting: :waiting:

Don't know if the still there, but here ya go....you want to take the TAC/PAL across to Philadelphia, make your way over to Cottman Ave., head west way out past Burlhom park (there's a museum there)..(Cottman ave. is going to turn into Township Line rd.) continue on to "Cedar" rd. make left...follow along..this will take you down into Elkings Park area (LOTS of mansions).....make right on to Harrison ave.....follow to "Mill rd" (your are now in "Melrose Park"), turn right...follow "Mill rd" down to "Valley rd"....follow down to W Cheltenham ave. turn right onto w Cheltenham....you are now in whats called "East Oak Lane" area of Philadelphia. If I recall correctly the car was located in that small neighborhood ("Wickley" st. or "Redily " st. seams to ring a bell). Not too expensive homes, but not too dumpy either.

Oh dont do this. Mark and I read about a 70 polara convertible in a town in western Pa. We scoured google earth until we found what looks to be the surrounding houses in the one photo we had. Mark spotted the location first and you can see the car from the eye in the sky.

I cant, I just cant.

Oh dont do this. Mark and I read about a 70 polara convertible in a town in western Pa. We scoured google earth until we found what looks to be the surrounding houses in the one photo we had. Mark spotted the location first and you can see the car from the eye in the sky.

I cant, I just cant.

So you are not gonna hunt for it? It was super clean.....I think I may have video of it as well.

What is the address and phone, I am interested even if I have the exact same car, but Gold...

Obviously he doesnt have the address or phone number. You gotta go look for it like the rest of us.

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't/don't keep numbers and addresses if I don't make a score. The directions I spelled out is about as close as I can get you.

I'm still open to a finder's fee if anyone finds it.
:eek:s_dancing2:

Back