For Sale 73 fury 2 door ht parts or hole car....rusty top

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the doors with the glass and regulators in the doors, but in one piece. Also interested in the rear quarter glass and regulators in the quarters. Also interested in the trim around the top of the window glass that covers the headliner, both sides, as well as the A pillar trim on both sides. Looking for door panels as well as quarter panels on both sides too. PM me here if you want and let me know what you have and if you can throw me some photos of what you still have. I know the plastic trim is kind of fragile, and I know the glass scratches easily and chips are an issue for me too, so just let me know condition.

Thank you, Mark

I'm interested in the doors with the glass and regulators in the doors, but in one piece. Also interested in the rear quarter glass and regulators in the quarters. Also interested in the trim around the top of the window glass that covers the headliner, both sides, as well as the A pillar trim on both sides. Looking for door panels as well as quarter panels on both sides too. PM me here if you want and let me know what you have and if you can throw me some photos of what you still have. I know the plastic trim is kind of fragile, and I know the glass scratches easily and chips are an issue for me too, so just let me know condition.

Thank you, Mark

i haven't been out there yet to get more pix....i will soon tho.

mike bee

more pix of fury parts

​doors are the cleanest iv'e ever seen all over.

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

sold radio,glove box door,ac vents,tail light lenses,front park light stuff, and fender skirts....still have the rest.

How much would it be for the front bumper ?
What is the conditiom of the bumper ?
Shipping to Brooklyn NY 11234-1032.
Thanks.. Pini

How much for the doos handles straps? and for the wheel well mouldings?

Shipping to Israel 7556205.

Thanks,

Hemi

How much for the doos handles straps? and for the wheel well mouldings?

Shipping to Israel 7556205.

Thanks,

Hemi

don't know about shipping to you mainly how to get my $....no pay pal.if you can finger something out we'll for sure make a deal.geography is making it hard to relinquish these fury parts.

mike bee

Need driver side door glass if it would fit a 72 fury. Be interested in passenger also if not scratched up as bad as mine.

Thanks
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back