74-75 Imp rear bumper reflectors are they the same as 76-78 New Yorker ?

glennb49

Reaction score
Hi all. Will the rear bumper reflectors from a 76-78 New Yorker interchange with ones from a 74-75 Imp? How do you get to the nuts on the back through the bumper reinforcment? Thanks Glenn.PS Got my 81 Frank with sun roof finally in primer this last Sunday!

Hi Glenn, its Glenn. You got your 72 Town & Country from me years ago. The reflectors are the same and you have to un bolt in inner bumper structor to get at them. I personally just used double stick tape on my 74 Imperial ones about eight years ago.... they havent moved. Just clean both surfaces well and you should have no problems

Glenn, thanks for getting back with me !!

The wagon is doing fine, waiting up in the barn to come out and hook up the new camper and head up to northern Wi.!! How do I get a reflector off a donner car with out removing the nuts on back seeing how their inexcesable with the reinforcment on? carefully pry it out, holpefully not breaking it in the process? but snaping off the posts on the back? Tell me more about your 74 Imp, I sold my 73 Imp as you probably now to Russ and now its residing in Isreal !! I never would have guessed that would happen !! Its got to be the only one in that country!! Glenn

Back