For Sale 76 Chrysler New Yorker 2dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

Reaction score
Contact seller
1976 Chrysler New Yorker 2 door hard top

78,6xx miles
440 w/ new timing chain, new starter, has recent dual exhaust.
727 Auto trans
New power brakes
power steering,

AC (don't know if it works)
Cloth seats are very nice, the top of the dash has some sun damage, it is darkened to near brown, but there are no tears or rips in the dash or interior.

Drives very well. Looks good. Runs good. Put in gas and drive it anywhere.

Both front fenders had metal welded in around the side marker lights, the inner fenders were replaced with nice used ones, and both fenders were painted at our local college body shop. The tint is off just a little picture shows the difference in tint. There is a little rust at the extreme bottom of both rear quarters, picture shows the worst side.

This was my friends baby. His health took a turn for the worst, and his wife is going to need the money from this car to help with bills.

Asking $3500.00 or best offer. Message me here or call my dads welding shop M-F 9am to 5pm central 815-232-7561. Car is located in freeport, IL 61032 Or email him at 001a.jpg004.jpg006.jpg008.jpg009.jpg011.jpg002 a.jpg010.jpg<poorboysweldingshop@yahoo.com>;

001a.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

002 a.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad, my truck wasn't sold I'd be looking at this car. I've already seen it on Craigslist and seen it's not horribly far from me.

Sorry about that you and his family lost a significance in their life.

Thanks everybody. We sold the car today. Unfortunately way less then should of but the family needed the money.

Just seeing this, so sorry to hear about your loss. That's never easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back