76 D200 W.I.W.?

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Found this and it interests me, so at this time I am not posting the ad. Opinions, and what would you pay?

1976 Dodge D200 Clubcab, 61608 mi.
440 automatic, power steering, power brakes, complete guage package, ice cold air conditioning,carpet, headliner, deluxe door panels, aftermarket seats and chrome American Racing wheels.Wood grain accents on tailgate, complete factory chrome package. Box side panel tool box, factory option..
245/75R/16 Uniroyal Laredo tries still have the nubs on.

$_27.JPG

$_27a.JPG

$_27ab.JPG

$_27c.JPG

$_27e.JPG

Im not one of the cheap Bastards on the board and would rather over pay than take a chance on losing out on a one of a kind opportunity, which this looks like it is. That is a 12000 truck all day long ...maybe more if you NEED it

I think that $10,000 would be a fair price.
If you are truly interested in the vehicle remove the pictures. It is possible to do a reverse search to the ad.

I think that $10,000 would be a fair price. If you are truly interested in the vehicle remove the pictures. It is possible to do a reverse search to the ad.

Mr. Horvath is right .. it can be found rather easily.

as to price, I am same as above .. at least $10k. More than $12K? .. it would need to be on my bucket list.

Under 9K? I'd wonder what's up with it.

I hope it finds big dollars (if you get it where you want it) as its a darn nice truck .. I like it. I'd change the wheels tho. :D

Original Brochure: 1976 Dodge Pickup Brochure

1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in love with that one P real nice example. Large parts supply with that body style running 20 years. Road trip??

I love that truck. If you plan to run it year round, I'd take the running boards off and replace with nerf bars. IMO those type of running boards hold the moisture and other crap against the rockers and will rot them out.

In case I wasn't clear, I'm assuming you're going to buy it. :thumbsup:

Thinking about it. I either will need a driver or a flatdeck to take there with me.

Hard to tell by the pic but it looks like it's got a reese hitch on the back. Check a one way rental on a uhaul auto transport or comparable Ryder car trailer to haul what you drive back behind the truck.

That is a sweet truck, and in amazing condition. I think the above price estimates are within reason....obviously if you could get it for less that is all the much to your benefit.. ;)

I love that truck. If you plan to run it year round, I'd take the running boards off and replace with nerf bars. IMO those type of running boards hold the moisture and other crap against the rockers and will rot them out.

In case I wasn't clear, I'm assuming you're going to buy it. :thumbsup:
Year round???? Not likely. It will make a great tow vehicle. 3/4 ton, 440, tow mirrors and hitch already on it. It's not my old truck, but not that far off.

004 (Large).jpg

005 (Large).jpg

001a.jpg

... to haul what you drive back behind the truck.
That truck weighs less than the one I'm driving by probably 1000 pounds, and definitely not as comfortable (warm) to drive back in this winter weather. Cheaper to rent a trailer here anyways.

Damn that one is nice!!

Prices on these old girls are going up quite a bit lately. No signs of slowing down either.

When Sabrina was buying her d300, even in poor condition, they were booking around $7k

This one has to be worth 10k no doubt. As stated more if had to have it. It needs some cab lights though!

I don't think that spare rim you have will fit her though! Best just leave that on the back porch for me still... lol

One of... implys there is more than one. In fact, more cheap Bastards than NCBs
I resemble that... I would pay as much for that truck as anything else I own...but that would still get me scolded for being too cheap on this one.

Back