76 D200 W.I.W.?

Yep. I'd say 10k. If it had the original seats, a little higher. That's a very nice truck.

Yeah, I remember seeing those wheels in magazine adds in the 90s. The original steelies with the truck dog dish would look great.

I do like the dog dish hubcaps also but I like these two optional wheel covers better. The second pic looks like Chrysler wheel covers. Very classy. Don't know if you could find a set though. That might be a tough search.

76 dodge truck.JPG
76 dodge truck 2.JPG

Even the truck dog dish are hard to find (at a reasonable price). I've been looking for one for my 77 hitop maxivan but nothing worthwhile that I've seen.

Even the truck dog dish are hard to find (at a reasonable price). I've been looking for one for my 77 hitop maxivan but nothing worthwhile that I've seen.

Not sure if this one's a match but hubcaps.com has some. I've dealt with them many times and haven't been disappointed.

77 Dodge Van hubcap.JPG

This is the style I'm looking for. But I'll check them out. Thanks!

252641134752_1.jpg

I hope it finds big dollars (if you get it where you want it) as its a darn nice truck .. I like it. I'd change the wheels tho. :D

Original Brochure: 1976 Dodge Pickup Brochure

I'd do the the road wheels given the snazzy paint work :). All the "correct for the year" choices look pretty good though. Original interior was one in the right maybe?

8.jpg

3.jpg
11.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked these
1993DodgeRamcharger_1.jpg

But being a 3/4 ton, I suspect 8 lug wheels limited the options. I could live with whats there, at least until I found something I liked better.

91-93

Those grilles were to make room for the intercooler on the cummins but they used them across the board.

I think it's interesting that in the above ad it shows a blue interior on a brown truck. I've never seen that combo.

I'd do the the road wheels given the snazzy paint work :). All the "correct for the year" choices look pretty good though. Original interior was one in the right maybe?

8.jpg

3.jpg
11.jpg

The SE was the one on the left. An option was the Ramcharger buckets with the centre beer cooler , I mean console. That's what was in my D300.

ramcharger interior.jpeg

My 85 ramcharger has the center beer cooler ahaha.

Back