78 to 67??

furyus 67

Reaction score
Does anybody have an idea in weather 78 c body manifolds will work on my 67 fury? Google didn't help me much on this one!

For summer drivability of my 67!! Due to unforeseen circumstances, fury fnds are a bit on the tight side

I'm not sure exactly what kind of shape they're in but I have a set that I think we're off of a '73 440, I'll take a closer look at them tomorrow. If they'll work for you you can have them.

Message replied.

Well just got back from DetMatt's place, picked up the manifolds. Want to thank you again Matt! Great guy, big help with what I've got going on. I'm still drooling over that imperial!!

This is why this site is great, because people like Matt helping the cause, to restore and get as many mopars on the road. YOU ROCK DETMATT!!!!

Glad to help out a fellow car guy, I hope they work for you.

Well after spending half a day installing manifold studs ,cleaning the manifold mating surfaces and trolling on the Cbody forum, I don't think I need to use gaskets on them. The heads are in very nice shape and the manifolds mating surfaces are really nice too. I've noticed a split between those of you that do use and those that don't. The FSM says "none required". And I'm keeping that " dirty white" coating on them. For some reason it fits well with the rest of car.

image.jpg

Back