78NYB - Come on dowwwwwwwwwwwwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
40.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-1974-19...978?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416e176432

Thanks Stan!!! Great find! I bought it on the spot. I'll replace it when I'm having the leather redone.

:sSig_thankyou:

Nice job fellas......

Outstanding!

I deeply appreciate all the effort, help, advice, and parts that I get from 100 different directions from all of my friends on FCBO.
:eek:ccasion14:

Outstanding!

I deeply appreciate all the effort, help, advice, and parts that I get from 100 different directions from all of my friends on FCBO.
:eek:ccasion14:

:love4::love7::love7::love7::love4:

Thanks Stan!!! Great find! I bought it on the spot. I'll replace it when I'm having the leather redone.

Thats a great deal on the carpet. ACC gets over $300.00 for it. I paid $215.00, (free shipping), for mine through a dealer, also an ACC carpet. Funny thing .... ACC is about 50 miles from me but no deals to be had and a two week wait. I got mine in three days.

Quality is So-So. Don't expect it to just drop in place. Lots of adhesive, clamps and some cinder blocks will help.

Thats a great deal on the carpet. ACC gets over $300.00 for it. I paid $215.00, (free shipping), for mine through a dealer, also an ACC carpet. Funny thing .... ACC is about 50 miles from me but no deals to be had and a two week wait. I got mine in three days.

Quality is So-So. Don't expect it to just drop in place. Lots of adhesive, clamps and some cinder blocks will help.

Yep, once I saw the pictures of the carpet, I had to jump on it quick. The close up view looked pretty good. It should be delivered next week sometime.

I received the carpet today. It looks great. Even has the jute pad too.

I have to give a shout out and a thumbs up to the EBay seller (holdenon28) of the carpet for my NYB. Saturday I received a bubble pack envelope with a dimmer switch grommet and a letter from the seller stating they found the grommet on the floor after they packed up and sent my carpet to me. It was only $1.64 to send it to me......but the point is that they could of just thrown it away but instead took the high road and went through the trouble to make sure I got the grommet. I looked at the other items they sell and they have an extensive collection of historical documents and interesting memorabilia from the state of Mass. Stan, you might be interested in some of the stuff from your home state.

:yourock:

Way to go Stan on spotting that one. And great to hear about stand out E-bay sellers.

Leaburn once e-mailed me about a NOS rear trim panel for my wagon...a miss list and I got it for $75!! Great when we can all help each other find those sometimes hard to find parts and pieces. Nice to have more then one set of eyes searching too.

Yes, Lea is the man when it comes to sniffing out NOS stuff.
He'd be a fantastic contribution here. Wish I knew why he doesn't check in at least occasionally.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back