NOT MINE A couple of M-bodies with potential

Sanow and Bellah are a good source. I too have this book and have found it to be quite accurate/helpful.

I have owned every year of the M-squads. Does NOT make me an authority, rather just means I have had some of the cars in question. Does that Sanow book give a Chrysler corporation reference to support their observations?

I aint gonna lose any sleep (neither are any of you cats i'm sure) over the answer.:poke:

I am OUT of the M body collecting phase of my "career' in the hobby. Safe to say, however, somebody claiming a 1981 MY or later E58/A38/AHB M-body should be asked to confirm that with broadcast/tags,etc.

I would NOT expect to see one after 1984 MY (keeping in mind the numerous examples of things announced as "discontinued" could wind up in the fleet order for 1,000 cars or something -- the 360 was still around for many years)

Perfectly fine if that date really is 1980 MY - but that isn't my experience. I will go through files of stuff I had and see if I can back up my understanding with the factory documents :)

Last edited:
Back