A different spin.....

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
colorado 009.jpg
Well executed though.

colorado 009.jpg

Well executed..... ? Probably as best as could be...but why? Why would you want to put a 36 inch appendage on your car?

No, because from t0 or 15 ft away it doesn't appear to be slapped together ala Joe Redneck. I wouldn't do this, but I've seen much much worse on craigslist (and so have you).

Like I said probably as best as could be.....

Yes.... we don't need more versions of Bubbas idea

First time I've EVER seen someone try to make a Daytona out of a 66'. Gotta wonder how many synaptic connections are firing sometimes. Unfortunately, I see lots of people doing stuff like this. The FBBO and FABO are chock FULL of these creations.

A bad idea carried through is never well executed.
Precious oxygen was consumed on a retarded project.
Nothing about the end result saved what happened.

A bad idea carried through is never well executed.
Precious oxygen was consumed on a retarded project.
Nothing about the end result saved what happened.
Its a bad idea that was well executed. Kind of cancels each other out but I've seen much worse.....red 70' Plymouth Fury with SB wing and nose.

I think I have a pic of that car on Woodward from 6 or 7 years ago. I don't hate it and if it is the same car it was very well done.

The Super Fury? Don't think we are talking about the same car. This thing was/is a pure abomination.

No, this '66 Charger.

I don't mind that Charger either. I wouldn't have done it myself, but there was a time when I kicked around the idea of doing a '70-'72 Dart/Scamp as a Daytona/Superbird, then I came to my senses. :laughing7:

Oh well, it could always be worse! :laughing4:
ricer3(1).jpg

:)

I don't mind that Charger either. I wouldn't have done it myself, but there was a time when I kicked around the idea of doing a '70-'72 Dart/Scamp as a Daytona/Superbird, then I came to my senses. :laughing7:

Oh well, it could always be worse! :laughing4:
ricer3(1).jpg

:)
fail

I just looked on my desktop and it's no longer there but I'm sure I posted a pic of it on this site, it'll just take some time on the advanced search to find it.

Back