A new guy from Germany with a question...

Hey! Welcome to FCBO. Really like your '65 300. The poverty caps give it a mean look.

It's been four and a half years since Don signed up here. I don't know him and the vehicle personally, but it is interesting to see the FT of his beautiful car. His 300 came off the production line one day and 289 vehicles came off the production line before my 300L (if the numbering is correct)

It's been four and a half years since Don signed up here. I don't know him and the vehicle personally, but it is interesting to see the FT of his beautiful car. His 300 came off the production line one day and 289 vehicles came off the production line before my 300L (if the numbering is correct)

he is/was Don Oppen on the german board IIRC

Welcome aboard! You have a gorgeous car and I hope you have many years and many miles of enjoyment with it. I just LOVE the glassed in headlights on those cars.

Your car may not have been in California long because the license plate shows it was registered here in late 2013. California license plates are sequential so you if you know when the numbers were being issued you know when a car was registered. My oldest son happens to have purchased a PT Cruiser in October of 2013 and his plates start with 7DDC, so that is how I know your car was registered around the same time.

Back