A Sincere Thanks!!

A purple Megacab 3500 HD long bed dually Diesel Ram Premium Super Limited Midnight Package with the Milano upraded interior package and XHD Tow Package Ram, obviously.

Only manual transmission is on the LoPo Cummins but proud to say only manufacturer making one! We have several..sell them as equipped with millenial theft deterent system

I quit driving manuals in these trucks after the new and improved automagics came out. Too hard to drink coffee, read the paper, and shave while shifting gears in stop and go traffic.

Only manual transmission is on the LoPo Cummins but proud to say only manufacturer making one! We have several..sell them as equipped with millenial theft deterent system
Can't even buy a Regular Cab on many of the trucks now. :mad::mad:

Can't even buy a Regular Cab on many of the trucks now. :mad::mad:

Here you go Stan the last truck you will ever need......

upload_2018-6-16_9-32-15.png

I really hope someone saves that beauty. I still kick myself for not being the one. It was on kijiji five or six years ago for 600$. I was told a friend of a friend bought it for half of that and would have it running in a couple of weeks. That obviously didn't happen. Was originally a 360 car. I just can't.

Getting back on topic for a moment....imagine that...
Congratulations Steve on getting that car and giving kudos to all that helped. You've got the patience of a saint! I probably would have told that old bag to keep it! That was just dirty pool right there.
Anyway I'm glad you saved it, sitting outside like that wouldn't have done it any good for sure. Good luck on the resto and a great job to your new found friends!
Keep

I can’t believe I missed DP23K2D278960 ! Beautiful — same GY4 Honeydew/Gold outside and V1Y gold top as Buttercup, her 1972 Chrysler cousin.

Back