Adirondack Nationals Lake George NY, Sept. 5th-8th 2024.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Whose going this year? @Big_John, @75LandYacht, or @SIPLOWGUY. We will be going Thursday to Saturday with the S/23, hope to see you there.

Adirondack Nationals | Upstate New York's Premier Muscle Car Show

7AB3F74F-45EC-4117-9395-3970BA5AA158.jpeg

I may go as a spectator, tried to register earlier this year, and it filled up quick. I’ve meant to go for many years, it’s only about 3 1/2 four hours north of me.

We’ll see

I have never been, but I have been gone from the area for 28 years. Used to live about 45 minutes away.

I really want to go to this next Friday. Dont know if I will drive the 68 New Yorker or the 74 Blazer....

I did end up going. 2.5 hour ride one way.
I saw your Fury there along with a few other C bodies. Beautiful car.
I drove my 1974 Blazer over with a few friends. It was a little cool in the morning with no top on the truck, but it was worth it later in the day cruising the strip.
That place is sensory overload. There is so much to see. So many cool cars. We are going to look into renting a place over there next year.

I did end up going. 2.5 hour ride one way.
I saw your Fury there along with a few other C bodies. Beautiful car.
I drove my 1974 Blazer over with a few friends. It was a little cool in the morning with no top on the truck, but it was worth it later in the day cruising the strip.
That place is sensory overload. There is so much to see. So many cool cars. We are going to look into renting a place over there next year.

Oh, you did end up going today. I’m sorry I missed you, but I’m glad you got to see the car and I’m glad you like it. We left at 2:30 when it started raining. The show is great because its huge, but if you do not like waiting in line for a long time to get a show car in, the show is NOT for you. We waited an hour to register to get our window sticker on Thursday. What color is your blazer? I remember seeing a nice green and white one today. Did you take any pictures of anything? Besides our S/23, there were 5 other C-bodies.

Well I got real close. Traffic was really bad. I got as close as Queensbury around noon yesterday. Saw lots of good looking cars on the road. We took a major detour going home because my daughter wanted to see our old house.

Back