Advice on buying parts for your own use in Europe?

A lot of vendors on FB state that they will not ship, pick up only. Many vendors take cash only, and some explicitly refuse to use PayPal ot equivalent. Those restrictions make it for us overseas things very difficult.
If you find what you need within central Indiana, perhaps I can buy/pickup for you and figure something out from there?

"Help the man on the hill", Finnish folk saying.

I would like to purchase a 1970 Chrysler 300 right front fender wheel opening molding and a good condition rear bumper (no dents and rust). How should we proceed here? I can't find those on eBay, and if I can, the parts are damn expensive. Any tips?

Air freight is very expensive to Europe, shipping by ship is cheaper. My buddy lives in Lake Worth Beach, Florida and can ship them.

In Finland, the base work (correcting dents and depressions) and chrome plating of the rear bumper of a full-size car costs about $1000. Isn't it cheap :).
Hello Kaim (on the hill :))

I all other options fail, and if you ever come to Denmark.. I probably have a "not to good looking" wheel opening molding, that I will give you for free...

Let me know, if interested, and I will check it out condition wise, but it came off a "Florida swamp-300 Hurst", and I seem to remember that most of the aluminium moldings were corroded..

PS: Prepping and chroming a ´70 300 rear bumper, for 1000 USD sounds super cheap compared to Danish prices.. (which would be at LEAST 6 times that), so I would gladly drive up to you, with both my Challenger, 300, and Imperial bumpers, to have them done! :p (And bring the wheel molding, if it's any good)

Back