WANTED Air Cleaner for Early C Body 4bbl

croderique

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm hunting a stock air cleaner in good condition for a 1964 Chrysler 300, 383cuin, 4bbl Carter. I presume the 1963 - 1965 are the same but can't verify that. Anyone have one for sale?

1964 Chrysler 300.jpeg

Top is a 1964, bottom is a 1963
1963 Chrysler 300.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you know what it is supposed to look like? Silenced or unsilenced? The unsilenced ones have with a hose provision or without. My experience is with a 65 Fury 383 cop car and its unsilenced. Best picture I can muster of my unsilenced one.

Fury I Dec 2018 1.JPG

And most likely I have what you need. I have unsilenced ones (aftermarket 4 barrel) base and a bunch of C body silenced air cleaners. The unsilenced 4 barrel bases are tougher to find.

This is the parts book. I think its the 2463 951 which might be the unsilenced with the hose. Your 300 is a VC2. Not totally sure.

part numbers.jpg

And most likely I have what you need. I have unsilenced ones (aftermarket 4 barrel) base and a bunch of C body silenced air cleaners. The unsilenced 4 barrel bases are tougher to find.
I think you are looking for the bases for the smaller airhorn. Pre -67(?)

If you already have larger bases, you can do something like this: https://www.autozone.com/intake-sys...XeOP2CRq6829b70IrLhoCGecQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The other suggestion is to look on FABO. There's usually someone selling an unsilenced factory air cleaner for the smaller AFB airhorn.

Thanks. See the pics I inserted above.
Chuck

Back