Airplane prints

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Including pics below of what I have. They were produced by Echelon Publishing 1970-1972. Most measure 16"x 20"(the actual print)with the border making them slightly larger. Don't remember how I acquired them but looking to move them along.....trying to thin out the "stuff". I would say they are in decent shape for the most part, certainly not mint, and have been rolled up for a very long time. I think they would frame up fairly nicely.
So, looking for an idea on possible worth and/or taking offers if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Poster 1.jpg

Poster 2.jpg

Poster 3.jpg

Poster 4.jpg

Poster 5.jpg

Poster 6.jpg

Poster 7.jpg

Poster 8.jpg

Poster 9.jpg

Poster 10.jpg

Wow those are pretty cool. I just bought some like that at the Saxon aerospace museum in Boron Ca last year. They bought out the Fox field museum and had tons of prints. I think I paid about five bucks each but it was at fire sale pricing. It's out by where all the space race " the right stuff " happened.

Some of those prints can be worth big bucks if they're rare. Check the internet before you sell any. I saw my favorite for sale for five grand in Scottsdale and I paid 90 bucks. Good luck & you never know...

Thanks! Not trying to get rich off of them, although that would be a bonus,lol! Would like to see someone enjoy them as they should be, I don't have the room.

I happen to have some similar stuff with vintage cars that were distributed through some gas stations. Nice stuff, but also not the fitting environment to put them up.

I meant no Fitting Environment in my house to put them up, not commenting on your ad.

I hear you. Mine are all up in the garage except one. Check it out. Met these cool old guys in the early 90's the remaining crew signed it for us. Real world class heros.

IMG_9470.JPG

IMG_9471.JPG

Back