Anyone going to nationals Aug7-10?

dude69300

Reaction score
Columbus Ohio Aug 7 thru 10 has anyone committed to going to this? I'm still undecided, I thought about taking the 300 & making a long day of it. I will also need a long stretch of straight road and a call to ohio national guard for in- flight refueling, that would be a sight. It gets only about 12 mpg I think. :eusa_liar:

I will be there Fri - Sat. Taking the 71 Sport Fury, my group parks near the main entarance by the car corral.

I'll be there tomorrow through Sunday in the swap meet, not driving one of my cars...

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of cool pictures!

I'll see what I can do but I usually don't take to many pics anymore.

I'll take some pictures.

Rear1.jpg

Rear1.jpg

I'll have the Monaco in the survivor tent & the 300 will be there as my transportation. I'm in for the whole weekend.

My cell is 6142058927 so anybody who wants to meet up just text me. My computer is on the fritz so text is best...

will be there with my 68 300 vert in the car club parking area

I will take a lot of photos for everyone. I will be bring my SLR with a fully charged battery this time. I had to go to my back-up at the Concourse show about 2/3 of the way through.

I will take a lot of photos for everyone. I will be bring my SLR with a fully charged battery this time. I had to go to my back-up at the Concourse show about 2/3 of the way through.
Zymurgy, Can you just drive your car in and get on the show (fun) field for the day?

Zymurgy, Can you just drive your car in and get on the show (fun) field for the day?

I believe so, that is my plan. To the best of my knowledge it is gate A. $40 gets you, one other, and your classic Mopar into the show and it is still $40 if you drive alone. Addition people the regular ticket price of $20 per person

Back