Bastardized 1959 "Coronet" build

Worked on the rear FG bumper a bit. It's off the original steel bumper now but still needs a TON of work. The end pieces that go under each tail light are still in progress. Once I have those then I'll decide if I'm cutting the main bumper and pulling in the ends... New blingy headlights are installed. Waiting on pigtails to plug into the C5 harness... Ignore all that **** on the trunk... any flat surface becomes a bench... LOL

FG_Bumper_Hung2.jpg
FG_Bumper_Hung1.jpg

I'm also going to have to decide if I'm cutting holes in the bumper for the exhaust or just put on some tips that turn down towards the ground. I'm leaning toward the latter.....

I'm also going to have to decide if I'm cutting holes in the bumper for the exhaust or just put on some tips that turn down towards the ground. I'm leaning toward the latter.....
It would be cool if the exhaust tip was in the bumper ends in line with the tail lights. Kind of a 3rd tail light.

It would be cool if the exhaust tip was in the bumper ends in line with the tail lights. Kind of a 3rd tail light.
Oh, I like the idea A LOT!! Not sure I can snake it over that far while also keeping the bumper close-ish to the body, but I am sure gonna take a look... thanks!

Back