Beoynce

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
First off I'm not a Beonyce fan or a hater. She's got some killer legs, other than that I couldn't give a rats behind what she does or says. However I just saw on the morning news that she has a concert in Raleigh soon & the Raleigh police are planning to boycott her show & not to do any security.

Yea I heard she angered some folks on the halftime show. I turned the volume down & went to make more snacks. So I didn't see much of it.

Had to do with her performance at the Superbowl Half time show. Something about Black Panthers and cop haters..........Stay tuned

Hey Jer are you ok? This just doesn't look like one of your posts! You could've at least said "Black Pantherz!

Had to do with her performance at the Superbowl Half time show. Something about Black Panthers and cop haters..........Stay tuned

Yea I heard she angered some folks on the halftime show. I turned the volume down & went to make more snacks. So I didn't see much of it.

Figured it was going that way

Personally, I'd rather look at pictures of "COT race cars" (OUCH!!!) than discuss current pop/rap/hip hop/etc; However... I doubt the cops will be allowed to boycott, but if they do maybe she could hire the Hell's Angels to do security and have Altamont all over again!!!

Back