Bob will want to buy this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, 64 is young.

I'll probably work until I'm 62 and maybe until I'm 66. But I definitely won't work past 66. I still have a lot of traveling and other things to do before I get real old.

You have never, ever mentioned you are still on the government payroll.
I thought all your bennies were because of Vet status.

You have never, ever mentioned you are still on the government payroll.
I thought all your bennies were because of Vet status.

Defense Contractor since 2005.....

Absolutely zero Government benefits from the Defense Contractor job.

examplecac.jpg

I'm also Retired Army since 1996.....all my benefits are from this Retired status. Retired Pay, health care benefits, Commissary, PX, Auto Craft Shop, etc, etc, etc.

hack04-03.jpg

Did I mention that I (and my Spouse) can fly anywhere in the world on Military Aircraft or military contracted flights for free?

You look a lot younger on your Army Contractor I.D. than on the Army I.D. ,Bob. :)

But you're like always working on your car, or fishing, or volunteering, or on the 'puter, or watching TV, or......
Why I am I busier than you???

LOL! I don't work a 8-4 schedule. I work an event based schedule....I do have to attend scheduled meetings which really are a pain when I've just worked half the night...that's why you see me on FCBO at 2,3,4 o'clock in the morning.

I'll try to explain as best as I can.....

I have numerous items that are conducting tests at different places at different times of the day and night. I have to be present at different stages of those events. Some when they start the test, some when they have been under test for a certain period of time, when they finish the event, or any other unscheduled situation arises. So I don't have a set work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back