WANTED Bumper Jack BASE ONLY

Nibiru

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I'm trying to get my hands on a correct bumper jack base for my '73 Imperial. Unfortunately I am not a hundred% sure of what it should look like, it appears there's a couple of variations that can be found throughout the web. This is the most likely:

1715018764375.png

Please let me know what you have !
Mike

I have a few that look like these. Message me if any of them interest you.
IMG_7661.jpeg
IMG_7660.jpeg

Thanks for your input guys! I'm not looking for just any base, I'm trying to get the correct version, I wish someone who is in the know of jack bases :realcrazy: could tell.

I wish someone who is in the know of jack bases :realcrazy: could tell.
While this doesn't specifically call out '73 Imperial, you can see some of the bases used over the years. Nick's Garage - Jack/Jack Hook Identification

Yea, I know... It doesn't give you the complete answer, but it might get you closer.

The thing to remember is that Chrysler did use pretty much the same two style jacks over the years and the base with the rectangular hole didn't change a great deal. It's also not going to be Imperial specific... In other words, one from a '73 Fury is going to be the same.

I see a couple in @detmatt 's pictures that should be correct and match this pic.

@Bill fury picture from above.
1715026038685.png

I actually looked at the base in my silver ‘67 which I would bet on it being the original as it still has the original spare tire in it even and compared to the one in my other ‘67 which I’m almost as certain is the original and they aren’t even the same as each other. The 2 on the right in the second pic match the ones in my cars, same year, early and late and 2 different bases.

I actually looked at the base in my silver ‘67 which I would bet on it being the original as it still has the original spare tire in it even and compared to the one in my other ‘67 which I’m almost as certain is the original and they aren’t even the same as each other. The 2 on the right in the second pic match the ones in my cars, same year, early and late and 2 different bases.
I think Chrysler used more than one vendor for jacks.

Why don’t you contact DocMcNeedy on this forum, he has garages full of this era Imperials and I’m sure he can provide a photo of the correct jack base. Or send him the pic to what detmatt has available and he can tell which is correct.

Let me know if you need more pics and/or diff Imperial. This is from my 1973 McGoldy. I think I might be the only person to uncover it since '73. It looks unused as far as I can tell.

20240507_173601.jpg

20240507_173520.jpg

20240507_173526.jpg

Back